Forums

New Year, New Appreciate

1 reply
HarmoniCrafter
LEVEL 2
As you all know, its 2019! We should take some of this year and try our best to give back to those who made the year of 2018 awesome!

Personal Speech Time:
During the year of 2018, I had a great time. If it weren't for Welhaven, Jump, Ummo and more people, 2018 would be... kind of boring. 2018 was (for me) a year were I was inspired to do more on Minecraft and in life. I hope you all have felt the same or in similar ways.

Ok... Whats the point of this?

The point is this is to say... We should start giving back or support the people that have helped up get thru this year. Some parts were hard.. (The fall of Skyral and other dramas), but this didn't stop us! Some of us wanted to give up, some of us tried, but some made a choice. They choose to stay. They kept us together. They helped achieve our desired goals, and we should help them get to theirs (If not already doing so). We should donate small or big things for them, so they can have a worry free year (at least on harmoni) and so they can know that they are appreciated dearly.

Some people that have personally helped ME during 2018, and over all made it better were, Welhaven, Jump, Notkira, Ummobear, Casper, and Bonbot. Dont worry! There were others!

I would like to give a big /hug and thanks to all of these people.

Have a good day, and happy harmoning!
Posted Jan 4, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 4, 19
Good Contr...
List
Undo
HarmoniCraft Fanboy/Fangirl
LEVEL 5
<3
thing.png
Posted Jan 4, 19
NoticeNotices