Forums

Spektrum - City of Towers - Recruiting

1 reply
HarmoniCraft Fanboy/Fangirl
LEVEL 5
Hello! I am NotKira, the current Mayor of Spektrum, and one of its founders. Spektrum (originally known as Perkins) was an idea my friend NoseyTheNarwhal and I devised. We originally made Spektrum before the Towny reset. At the time we managed to create the Spektrum Tower and soon after ummobear and I created Purple Tower, a giant, almost block limit tower. This was near the end of old Towny and soon we celebrated the new Towny world.

During this time Nosey became more and more inactive and only during the earlier stages of the new Spektrum (Perkins) was Nosey there. Spektrum now has been designed to contain as many Towers as possible but also retain a very grindy/farming aspect. With currently 6 functioning mob farms, 1 villager trading area, and a sugar cane farm and ice farm.

Whenever you do visit Spektrum feel free to ask me if you can use any our farms.

Spektrum

Now on to the interesting current stuff! Currently I’ve been attempting to develop a small project of mine known as Mithril2, but I would also like to continue work on the still unfinished Spektrum. I am currently looking for people to help me build towers, or provide resources.

If you are interested here are some things to know:
1. I’m looking for people willing to either help decorate skyscraper floors, help build skyscrapers, or help gather resources.
2. This isn’t volunteer work! I pay you in a multitude of ways, usually I will give you access to all of Spektrum’s farms if you help me enough. I can do alternative payments, but I do not give away notes, Spawners, or donator ranks/crates.
3. By helping (depending on your contribution) you are put into the building credits of all Spektrum related credits. (You get recognition for helping basically)

Farm Access
I know many people have interest in using our farms! I usually let you use them, though any farm with exclusive access required means you may have to pay me for usage. I do one time payments, and here’s a list of how:

1. Donate at least 2 hostile mob Spawners or 3 passive mob Spawners, this grants you permanent access to all our farms.
2. Help build a new farm. This basically garuantees access to the Farm you built and others.
3. Help improve significant parts of a farm.
4. Help in building Spektrum.

Credits
All of the main contributors to Spektrum:

NotKira (SteppedOnALego, AStolenMeme, Zetalpa)
NoseyTheNarwhal
DragonCrazyPika
ummobear (HarmoniCraft)
emir_os

Honorable Mentions
Danicraft203
LilChubbs

(If I forgot you I’m sorry! Just let me know)
thing.png
Posted Sep 18, 18 · OP
Good Contr...
List
Undo
HarmoniCraft Fanboy/Fangirl
LEVEL 5
Interested in Living in Spektrum?
Currently it’s difficult to manage a living space for residents, but I’m all ears to anyone who plans on planning their own tower! I’ll be glad to let you make and live in it.
thing.png
Posted Sep 18, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices