Forums
Page
of 4

Factions update proposal

33 replies
HarmoniCraft Fanboy/Fangirl
LEVEL 5
I'm going to bump this because of its relevance as of currently...
thing.png
Posted Dec 18, 17
HarmoniCrafter
LEVEL 2
wrote:
I believe resting factions is a bad idea because i just raided Skyral and started to build a base and lets not forget the most important reason... QUANTUM MECHANICS... Please enjoy this essay.
The first reason reseting factions is a bad idea is because i just raided Skyral. My friend, immchuck and I just recently raided Skyral by tricking Scarecrowcow (Also known as Talis because Talis gets mad at me everytime I call him Scarecrowcow) into letting us go into Skyrals base while we raided all their chests. We can use this loot including a blaze spawner to benifit ourselves. (For any people in Skyral i want you to know that this did not actually happen and I am just saying it so factions doesn't reset) Please enjoy the next 3 paragraphs
The next reason that resetting factions is a bad idea is because my friend, immchuck and I have recently started building a faction base and we really like it... its so good look it up... I believe that reseting factions will destroy new AND old factions. New because new members will be discouraged from making new bases. Old because people are inactive and deleted Minecraft meaning they cant get on the server to make another one.
Reseting factions will destroy the forums because there would be no reason to use it anymore anyway. Please enjoy the next 2 paragraphs.
The final and most important reason that factions should NOT reset is because... QUAMTUM MECHANICS. Quantum mechanics is how atoms, molecules, subatomic particles etc. move. This connects to minecraft, harmonicraft and factions by the fact that nerds study quantuam mechanics AND play Minecraft. Reseting factions can destroy the future of factions because it would cause nerds and future physicists to lose hope and they will give up on all of their dreams. Furthermore, does the owner really want to destroy science AND nerds dreams just by doing something that will hurt them anyway? Why am i asking you this? Because this is coming from the grave of Richard Feynman. Please enjoy the next paragraph.
In conclusion, factions should not be reset because of Science, Skyral (loot and etc) and finally new bases, new people, and elders of harmonicraft. I have so many memories in factions that were already destroyed by the last reset and no one wants that to happen again now... especially because physics is already dying as it... resetting factions would destroy ALL hope for physics and science.
Not all of this is true.
Posted Dec 19, 17
Good Contr...
List
Undo
REEEEE
Posted Jan 29, 19
HarmoniCraft Fanboy/Fangirl
LEVEL 5
don't bump old threads please, unless they're important :)

Posted Jan 30, 19
Good Contr...
I Disagree
List
Undo
Page
of 4
NoticeNotices